BURNED WITH BOILING WATER! Laying on the street in great pain and dying a painful death. Locals in Venezuela, had heard he was burned with boiling water and our rescue colleague was contacted, when she arrived she was astounded by what she was looking at. Tango had Myiasis which is the parasitic infestation of the body of a live animal by fly larvae (maggots) that grow inside the host while feeding on its tissue. The boiling water had destroyed his flesh and then these maggots set in and fed on his tissue. He needs surgery and doctors will have to rebuild part of his anus because the worms ate through his body, including his anus, testicles and thigh. These rescuers don’t even have money for food every month, and have given everything they have to try to keep up with the medical costs of saving the ones they can. We have to help Tango, and we need your help to do so. He has been suffering while dying on the street, please help us help save Tango and get him the emergency surgery he needs ASAP!